There have been many changes and they have come very quickly with the Covid-19 coronavirus. In the days and weeks ahead there will certainly be more changes. In the midst of that at Mended Hearts we are taking all the recommended precautions and are able to remain open to provide counseling, equine therapy, animal assisted therapy, and play therapy. We will also continue to do our best to be a resource to you.
We are able to provide phone and video counseling sessions as needed, if you are quarantined or ill. We would just need to set up the details with you in advance before your counseling session.
For the safety of everyone, if any of the following things applies to you and you have a counseling session scheduled please call us to set up a phone or video session:
- You’ve had close contact with a laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 patient
- You have a compromised immune system
- You have a fever
- You have chills or body aches
- You have a cough, runny nose, or sore throat
- You have shortness of breath
- You have a headache, diarrhea, or vomiting
We appreciate your understanding and patience as we work together to reduce the risk of infection. We are committed to your emotional and physical well-being, and we will get through this together.
Julie Sellner R.N., M.A., L.C.P.C.